To our amazing customers:
We know this is an unsettling time, and there are so many unknowns in the world. We are navigating our business on the daily and wanted to let you know how we are handling the COVID-19 outbreak.
As of now, Frankie & Jo’s scoop shops and online ordering plan to remain *open* as long as it is safe for us to do so. With the most current update being:
- We will doing *take out only*, no dining in is available at this time.
- Scoops and waffle cones will be sold separately with scoops in covered to-go bowls.
- We will *not* be accepting cash. debit/credit cards and apple pay only at this time.
- We will not be offering samples at this time.
- Self-serve water jugs have been removed but water is available upon request.
- We encourage you to keep a six foot distance between yourself & other customers.
We will continue to keep a close eye on information from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and The FDA and will comply with their recommendations to keep you, our customers, and our staff safe.
The health and wellbeing of our team and our customers are of the utmost importance, and we are taking extra precautions such as disinfecting all surfaces and high touch areas multiple times a day, practicing extremely diligent and frequent hand washing, and asking our team members to use their paid sick time if they are not feeling well.
If you are practicing social distancing, you live in Seattle and still want Frankie & Jo’s, we encourage you to order through Postmates or skip our line and grab pints to go. You can also support our business by buying a gift card online for use at a later date if you do not feel comfortable going out.
If you live in Seattle or elsewhere, there is always the option to order your ice cream online. Most orders to Seattle arrive the next day and all other orders arrive in two days.
As a Seattle resident, though, we have an exciting new development we wanted to share! We want to be able to continue to serve our customers, and meet them where they are at -- and right now for a lot of you, that means at your home. Starting this Wednesday, March 18th, we are going to be offering home delivery to most Seattle zip codes and calling it “Frankie & Jo’s TO YOU”.
Here's how it works:
1. Choose 5 pints and your preferred delivery dates and times by filling out this form.
2. Once the form is completed, you will receive an email confirmation.
3. You will receive an invoice from Square for payment.
4. Once your payment is collected, we will process your order, and you will be contacted.
Each order comes with 5 pints($70), your choice of Cone Shatter($6) or Supercookie Dough Bites($6),
and home delivery($10) for a total of $80.
Orders must be placed *before NOON the day before your desired delivery date*.
Delivery days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Delivery times will vary depending on your neighborhood.
Place your order here.
Our hearts go out to all of the families affected by this illness worldwide and we hope to continue to bring a little magic to everyone’s lives.
Frankie & Jo’s