We are excited to announce that our extremely popular *Magic Maker* contest is back! Two lucky customers will be given the opportunity to see their plant magic flavor idea come to life in our April 2023 seasonal line up, and this year, we will be selecting a third flavor created by a member of our F&J staff. Please fill out the form and follow the guidelines below by January 13th. Note: the questions have a recommended length. ENTER HERE now!
- The ice cream flavor idea must be plant-based, gluten-free, and soy-free. *Bonus points* for the use of seasonal vegetables, fruits, alternative sugars (like dates, maple syrup, and coconut sugar), and superfoods.
- All entries must be completed by January 13th, and the winners contacted via email on February 1st.
- You must be within the continental United States (so, we can ship you ice cream!).
THE WINNERS WILL:
- Be given an opportunity to attend the final tasting panel of the ice cream (in person if local, if not, via zoom) and be a part of the flavor naming process.
- Be featured on our Instagram, blog, and email newsletter.
- Receive four free pints of your choosing.
- Receive a $50 gift card to our scoop shops or for online purchasing.
A FEW HELPFUL TIPS:
Colorful ice creams tend to be sweetened with cane sugar (alternatively sweetened ice creams tend to be brown in color).
We define alternatively sweetened as an ice cream that uses dates, maple syrup, or coconut sugar (no use of cane sugar).